2015, ജൂൺ 17, ബുധനാഴ്‌ച

തോമസ്കുട്ടീ........വിട്ടോടാ...

     it was a Sunday morning on December..two friends decided to ride on the bike through a hill station.
    while they reach near the bridge crossing the river... found"
    "one pretty well dressed young women with charming beauty shape standing on the hand rail of the bridge and watching downwards to the river..."
    they stop and get down from the bike..
    one ask to her "hi....beauty what you are doing here???"...
    she given the answer with tears "going to commit suicide"
    the second one..."oho....hang on...why??? you looks so good.
    she wipe the tears "that is my problem..my parents...really they don't like me''
    the friends watch each other...and the first one hold her hand and ...
    " any way before the suicide can you please come down and give a big hug and kiss to my friend, he really need "
    she come down and " yaa sure....i will"
    both of them started a big a long kiss...they forgot themselves, they forgot the man standing in front, they forgot everything.....
    finally after 10 minutes after long big kiss the man watch in her face and break the big silence between..
    " amazing... i never got this feeling ever before in my life..i don't want to leave you to commit suicide.i will talk with your parents, even i am ready to marry you"
    she started crying again....."no my parents they don't like me.."
    "why what the reason my young beauty, you are awesome my little chicky??"
    she said: "they are not allowing me to dress and make up and live like a women!!!'' .
    kissed man fade out on that words....second man whispered on his shocked face ..."holy shit..this .............................is................ LADY BOY"
    he roared.............
    "  തോമസ്കുട്ടീ........വിട്ടോടാ..."

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ